Our Single Estate Olive Oils
Our olive oils are produced in limited quantities on small estates using both monocultivar and blended varieties. We have done the tasting for you and selected the finest of the crop. You will find oils ranging in style from light and fruity suitable for delicate foods to more full-bodied oils with fruity and spicy aromas. Our extra virgin, single estate olive oil selection includes Italian oils from Sicily, Puglia, Tuscany, Lombardy and Liguria, and French oils from Provence.
Our Italica Collection
Designed and handcrafted in Tuscany, this delicate and elegant dinnerware makes a truly beautiful tableware setting. Layer your table setting, mix the Classic and Decorative Styles to create a unique setting. The Italica collection, combined with our Pardi table linens from Umbria and Bugatti Flatware from Milan, has all the pieces necessary to turn you everyday table setting into an absolutely stunning one.
Come and Follow us on Instagram...
- "Stumbled into this store and what a find. I love Tuscan decor and I'm decorating our retirement home in AZ with the Tuscan theme. Ladies in this store were very helpful and kind. I would have bought one of everything, but I'd have to hire a tug to follow the Clipper. I will be back and I highly recommend this store." - Christina Shepherd (Yelp review)
- "Very helpful! I loved this store so much I went back and bought some pasta to cook in our hotel room. So yummy!" - Jamie Lott January 2019 (Google review)
- "Absolutely love this store! One of the best in the city. Finally made a good start in collecting Majolica. Just beautiful and a pleasure to own. Service is always friendly. Love this place!" - Deborah Dorosz 2018 (Google review)
"I usually find the best gifts for the best mother in this store." May 7th 2016 - Miss Janet M.
"I personally like working this this beautiful store because of its calming atmosphere, unique music, and pleasant clientele." Valentyna (Member of Staff)
"I want it all!" Feb 17 2016 - Customer from Vancouver
"The store is gorgeous!" Feb 24 2016 - Four ladies from Langley
"I was in Italy just this fall, so amazing to see all this stuff again." Feb 22 2016
"The bright yellow apron in the window brought me in." March 30 2016 - Victorian Ladies
"Mauro's cards are amazing! He ought to show off his other photos." April 18 2016 - Couple from Toronto
- "What lovely treasures" May 20 2016
- "This is an awesome store. I Love it. I'll be back for sure." July 21 2016
"Thank you for coffee maker! Excellent, makes best coffee. Vev Vigano" February 29 2016